Sunday, October 09, 2005

Who am I?

probably a good thing to start with - I am an Australian who has spent the past 16 years living in inner London.

When I first arrived, my immediate impression was how expensive everything seemed to be compared to Sydney prices anyway. That gave me the idea for my website, London for free, which I created back in 1997.

Since then I have had thousands of visitors and hundreds of emails from people across the world, asking me questions about London and thanking me for the information I provide on my site.

Sadly, as I work fulltime and am also studying, it is a continual struggle to maintain content on it. Which gave me the idea for this blog.

As well as including interesting links and news I find about London, I will also share my thoughts on what its like to live here day by day.

I hope you find it worth visiting, and maybe come back to it now and then.

No comments: